Monday, July 18, 2011

Self Defense & Combat Fitness Classes

Self Defense Combat Training class is designed to offer many benefits to any individual.

· Learn the proper technique of boxing and kickboxing

CLICK HERE to see a video of what you'll learn!

· Weight loss is a benefit of boxing and kickboxing

· Cardiovascular endurance will be improved

· You will gain overall fitness and confidence

· Most importantly you will have fun while getting in shape and learning to defend yourself.

This class is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of boxing and kickboxing. It’s a fun way of getting into shape and improving your current level of fitness. This type of training is for people of all fitness levels.


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE OR SIGN UP!



Mixed Martial Arts is, hands down, one of the most challenging sports I have ever trained and competed in. Not only is this sport fun and rewarding, but one of the most important techniques I have gained from this sport is the ability to defend myself. As well, in the two years I have been training, I have improved my fitness level dramatically. I want to be able to pass on these benefits to individuals of all different ages, fitness levels and gender. So come to Personal Best Fitness and get in shape while learning to defend yourself! I promise you’ll have fun in the process!

-JASON LANE -Personal Best Trainer and Instructor



Sign Up before July 29th and get a FREE PAIR of

TITLE CLASSIC BOXING GLOVES. A $40 Value!!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY




No comments:

Post a Comment